Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rainbow Connection...

Hello dear Audience,

   Just so you know My title has nothing to do with the song that is sung by Kermit T. Frog. Now that THAT'S out of the way, we can move on to the main body of the post.

So, my intention of writing an entry every week hasnt been going too well so far...sorry about that. This  past week has been kinda tumultuous.  I had my class final on Wednesday...(Which I totally killed by the way. 94 on the final, 95 for the class.) and work, dance and outside life has kept me busy...but that's cool because that means more stories and things for me to post about, no? Anyways, today was a special day..."Why is that?" You might ask...well I got one of the biggest and coolest compliments that I have ever gotten! The compliment was this..."You're a good man." the compliment by itself isn't what made it special...it was the compliment paired with who said it! The person that said it is someone that I have known for...14ish years now, someone that I look up to, admire, and respect. So hearing that (which is something that I am striving for, (the being a good man part.)) was a huge major blessing for me, and it really helped at work...I was on cloud nine for the rest of the shift. =]

Speaking of work, I have to be at work in 4 hours, (5am) but Im not even tired and its almost 1am...go figure that I would have stuff on my mind tonight of all nights. But oh well...its my lot in life. Playing right now is REO Speedwagon's "I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore...and that is one of the worst songs that can be playing right now >:-/     Oh well. I know this is a short post, but it was meant to be short to hold you guys over till my next actually planned one.  So, good morning, and Hapy mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment