Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Photo journey of 2012...begins.

Ok, so I saw a friend of mine start this on her blog and I thought that I would do it as well. Seems interesting, and helps pass the time. It's going to take a whole year and might be rewarding at the end. So here goes nothing.  Here is the January schedule:




Now, for the pictures.

1.Me
This is me. 

2. Breakfast
Coffee...gotta have coffee in the morning.

3. Something I adore

My little buddy Dorky. He's such a...dork.

4. My Mailbox

Nothing special to mention here...other than its white and snowy. >=/

5. Something I wore


One of my favorite sweatshirts. My Aerial Reaction Force platoon sweatshirt that I got in Afghanistan.

6. Makes me Smile


I love this photo because it reminds me of the simple times, and thus makes me smile.

7. My Favorite


My favorite mug...why? CAUSE IT'S STARBUCKS And Black!!

8. My Sky


My sky...very bleak and dull.

9. Daily Routine


My totally awesome Thompson Chain-Reference KJV Bible...you know you're jealous.

10. Childhood


My favorite childhood movie, "Pebble and the Penguin" Still watch it. =]

11. Where I sleep


My bed...in all its glory.

12. Close-up


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!   *Faint*


And now I am all caught up! I'll try to keep up everyday, but there will be times like when I'm at drill that I will not so bear with me. So yeah, this will be fun. So have fun and DRIVE SAFE!

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean by "at drill"? I think it's cool you are doing the pictures, too. I love that mug!

    P.S. I totally LOVE that you began blogging again.

    ReplyDelete